H2OFloss Does NOT Offer Periodontal Tips That Fit Their Model HF-8 Purchased Before March 2019

I purchased my H2OFloss Oral Irrigator Model HF-8 in late 2018. The periodontal tips begin to leak after a few months of usage. When I wrote to the company below: Hello, I am in need of periodontal tips with the WHITE BASE for my H2OFloss Oral Irrigator Model HF-8 purchased before March 2019. They must have the White Base as the Model PT-8 with the Clear Base will NOT work and leak on my model. Could you please tell how or where I may be assured of getting the periodontal tips with the White Base? I received the response below from H2OFloss: h2ofloss <;;;;;;;;;;;;support@***.com> Fri, Mar 12 at 1:50 AM Sorry for the late reply. Sorry to tell you that our tips only fit for the product purchased after March 2019. Because H20Floss WILL NOT offer to provide replacement periodontal tips at a cost for their Model HF-8 Oral Irrigator purchased before March 2019, I CANNOT and WILL NOT RECOMMEND THE PURCHASE OF H2OFLOSS ORAL IRRIGATORS. I can only recommend products that offer replacement parts at a cost for a reasonable period of time and I do not believe discontinuing parts availability within 3 to 4 years is reasonable.style Thank you.

User's recommendation: H2OFloss Does Not Offer Replacement Periodontal Tips for Model HF-8 Purchased before March 2019.

ID
Phoenix, Arizona

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article