Pool Installation Contractor Walk off and not complete

We put a contract together with Grace Miller, (Or Pamela Schmid we found out later) for the construction of a pool while we were building a home. She started it but left us with just the hole, gunite and trim but no equipment, piping, deck, or plaster and out $32,000 cash we had paid. We tried all sorts of ways (phone, text, email, note dropped buy her stated office)to get in touch with her when our house was getting close to complete and they were going to put the fence up but, she does not answer any of our attempts. We are now out about $25,000 because we now have to complete the process with another (hopefully reputable) pool company. It is so sad when you put your trust in people and they take you for what they can. I am only comforted that the person that takes advantage and steels from others never seems to get away with it in the end...

I have the address and telephone number of her I guess

Does she lives in Montgomery?

Pamela Miller Schmid-Rice-Williams-Zappe-Merret-Simpner H20 Pools, Spt Construction has been ripping off people like this for 25 plus years. You all need to get together and stop her.

She has several convictions, but she has gotten away with much more. email me ksold at msn dot com

@PissedConsumer786502

Yes Grace Miller Pamela Schmidt H2O Pools & Spa ripped us off for $82,000 the same way: beautiful plans, excavation, gunite... then ...

nothing. Plus with no plans (promised but never delivered) and an "impossible" design, a new contractor wants $180,000 to redo it. We have hired a lawyer to sue her/them, but I do not expect to recover much as I'm sure the money is already spent and any assets are well hidden.

I would like to contact as many of her victims as possible and put her in jail for fraud. Paul Robt Hart at MSN dot com.

@PissedConsumer793820

Hi Paul,

There are many of you and I am trying to get you all together. I sent you an email.

Please contact me if you did not get it. ksold@***.com 936-520****

@PissedConsumer793820

Email me to connect with her many other victims who are pursuing charges. ksold@***.com 936520****

View more comments (5)
ID
Conroe, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article