Will not respond to email or phone inquiries

This is where you submit complaints: I order this and cannot get any response from the company either by email or phone. Please do not allow yourself to get caught up in this and if you do submit a compaint. I wish I had researched this in more carefully. I am not sure if I will get this, and I tried to cancel, no response. BBB of Metro Washington DC & Eastern Pennsylvania (Washington, DC) 1411 K St. NW, 10th Floor Washington, DC 20005-**** Phone: (202)393-**** Fax: (202)393-**** Email: info@***.org Web: www.mybbb.org
ID
Clarksville, Tennessee

Gyro Bowl

I am disappointed with the product and the customer service from Gyro Bowl. The amount taken from my account was 3 times the product. I emailed them at the address on their website and i got no response. I called the number and the recording for 33 days straight says "due to heavy call volume, we can not take your call right now" It does not give me a chance to leave a message. And above all the bowl does dump food out. It does not do what it advertises. Please be careful when ordering from the website GyroBowl.com Thank you

I ordered online through their website today. I wanted to make sure I got a receipt.

When going through the process of ordering...there is one page where you CLICK "NO THANKS" to additional order. When I pressed it darkened but nothing else happened, I pressed again and I saw in the corner of my eye, there are more offers you have to CLICK "NO THANKS". For a sec I thought there was going to be like no end, but it finally ended and forwarded me to the final page where I actually got order confirmed just the way I wanted it to. So...if anyone is ordering through the website, PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR WHAT I JUST DESCRIBED otherwise otherwise, WHEN YOU PRESS ONE TIME-"NO THANKS", AND CLICK THE "CONTINUE" BUTTON, YOU WILL HAVE MORE CHARGES.

Now, as for the phone orders, IF there is NO FRAUD by the company and their employees, I am GUESSING the employee rep didn't do their clicking right. And if fraud==the reason behind it is to get commissions--I had this happend to me one time through a different company-I complained and the girl was fired. Lastly, your bank should allow you to file a complaint and your money could be credited back to you immediately/temporary.

As far as debit cards not linked to a checking account, each institution is different--and you may not like their quick resolution, but they will assist you the best they can. Also, print the complaint pages from here to prove your case to your bank.

they cancel fradulent payments no questions asked.

I had the same problems as many have already mentioned. Getting items I did not order.

Double shipped and charged. No response to any of my emails. Never can get through on the phone.

Was able to dispute part of the charges with my credit card. My advise is to stay clear of these crooks.

If gyro bowl takes your money, call NWC3. This is the White Collar Crime Unit.

They can help. Also contact your state Attorney Generals Office. The only way to stop scams is to report them before some other person gets robbed!

It may take a short period of time to get your money back. However, that is better than waiting on these scammers who are never going to give it back.

I have a friend who bought the Gyro Bowl. The took money out of her account three different times.

They robbed her. I advised her to call the Attorney Generals office and The White Collar Crime Unit in Fairmont WV. They helped. The state police have already contacted her.

This matter is being investigated.

I hope they close these people down and lock them away in prison for a long time. BEWARE ITS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!

don't be ***. NEVER order from TV.

Wait to you sober up then order on AMAZON. Only by from "Fulfilled By AMAZON" and you will never be disappointed. Amazon customer service is bullet proof. The prices are same if not better.

Put down the bong and finish off your mojito. and DON"T ORDER FROM TV!!!

"Happy", it's quite obvious that you are either working for this evil and manipulative company, or are just lying for pure pleasure. Either way, I don't believe you...I TOO GOT SCAMMED.

I've already called my local news station and they are ON IT! I hope these people are ready to get what they have coming.

I just called the 215.361.5100 and got Harriet Carter. I told them that I wanted to cancel my Gyrobowl order and I was tranferred to a Supervisor.

My order has been cancelled and it took less than 3 minutes after spending DAYS trying to get ahold of them through the 800 number and email. We will see how long it takes to actually get my $$ back though.

Thanks Ellen. I will keep that in mind.

The good part in this whole ordeal is that Harriet Carter already refunded my card. The refund showed up and cleared on my account exactly 2 days after. Gyro Bowl is sold by Pacific Direct(?) which seems to be a sub company of Harriet Carter. Harriet Carter, from what I've heard and read, seems to be a reputable company.

And if they're as reputable as they seem, I see them making some changes with how Pacific Direct handles "customer service".

I have not received the bowls, but as soon as I do, I will slap on the prepaid labels and send them right back, with an added delivery confirmation. Thanks again.

Despise Crooks, one thing I learned when sending something back to a company make sure you pay to get a confirmation that they got it. My son ordered this teeth whitening stuff and they too were very misleading in price so I shipped it back after they sent me a return # to put on the package.

Well, I didn't pay for a confirmation and wouldn't you know when he wasn't getting credited for his payment we called over and over and they claimed they never received the stuff back so my son lost $80. He filed a claim to his charge card company but since there was no proof of the itemed being returned he was denied his claim. We filed with the BBB on that company too but don't know what happened with it. Another company that you never order from is Flatware Outlet!!!

It took me months to finally get my flatware and only after I reported them to BBB. You would think with this Gyro bowl being on an ad on tv it would be a honest company.

Now I'm worried because they have my credit info too. I should of told the lady to erase that with my order.

View more comments (21)
ID
Havelock, North Carolina

About

Gyro Bowl Privacy Policy
The Client's privacy is important to The Company To better protect The Client's privacy www.buygyrobowl.com provide this notice explaining Gyro Bowl's' online information practices and the choices The Customer can make about the way The Customer's information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, www.buygyrobowl.com make it available on Gyro Bowl's' homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested. When visiting Buy Gyro Bowl, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is purely used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at Company's discretion.
To read more: https://www.buygyrobowl.com/privacy-policy/
Summary

Gyro Bowl is a special bowl designed for little children. This device features outstanding designer solution that allow to keep food inside the bowl and don’t let it strew on floor. Gyro Bowl is kid proof and stays open side up, no matter what happens. Inner bowl rotates 360 degrees, it is virtually indestructible, saves time of cleaning. Gyro Bowl can be used for non food items. Gyro Bowl is made of BPA free plastic that is absolutely safe for children. Never use this device in microwave, but it is top rack dishwasher safe. Gyro Bowl has very affordable price – only $14.99 plus P&H.

Gyro Bowl reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article