Guys Oil shouldn't be part of AAA

Car got stuck in the snow, in the grass really down my driveway. Called AAA to tow it out. They said no problem someone will come. A guy shows up from Guys Oil, calls me on the phone (cant knock) and says AAA won't pay for the service because my driveways not plowed. The drive was plowed as best as it could have been. Good enough that our other car got out fine. The tow driver said, "It's not plowed!" He didn't even bother to see if the tow line could reach from the road. Drove off!! Called AAA, they said it was too dangerous for him to tow me (as if they were there)Too dangerous in a neighborhood? But they have no fears on the side of I-95 with speeding cars whipping by!! Asked to cancel my membership and they said ok and hung up on me. That was Scott in the call center in Connecticut. Supervisor let him do all the talking as supervisors would rather their employees get yelled at!!! Guys oil should not participate with AAA if they are too "afraid" to help people, or the kid was just too tired to bother with a little work involved!!! Guess we'll wait til the snow melts.
ID
Clinton, Connecticut
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article