Contractor failure to complete job

awarded gutter installation contract to gutter time, owner rick harris on 11 april 14. upon completion of job mr harris demanded payment, which I provided but asked him to check for leaks and other issues. he replied that would be done at a later time but he never came back to check for leaks. after first heavy rain, all the connections leaked and also there were other issues. connected him right away and advised him of the problems, he gave me a date when he would come by and complete the job. he never came nor bother to call. called every week durning april , may and june, always gave me a date when he would come to finish the job I had already paid him for but never showed up nor bother to call. each time I would call him and asked him why he didn't show up or bother to call call, he always gave me an excuse. after three months of me calling him, I guess he ran out of excuses and have yet to hear from him. after the shoddy and unprofessional work he did, I request a good bonafide company come finish the job at his expensive.

SAme here. Need to have the FEDS look into this.

This looks to be a sham. Take and run

@PissedConsumer1159697

Him and his wife are shams. They took my money and did a bad job.

Then they both go around telling people that he (Rick) is dying from a heart condition, but smokes like a chimney.

Stay away from these people, they are com artists and disgusting and will rob you blind. I submitted a complaint to the State Attorney Office and hope to hear back.

View more comments (1)
ID
San Antonio, Texas
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article