Resolved: I can't get any service

Gutter Helmet Of Idaho - I can't get any service
Gutter Helmet Of Idaho - I can't get any service
Update by user Jun 30, 2018

I was finally able to get them to come clean out my clogged gutters. They dumped all the debris in my clean flower beds and made a huge mess, but at least they are cleaned out.

Original review posted by user May 31, 2018
I purchased my Gutter Helmets four years ago and this year every time it rains, I have tree debris overflowing and making a mess. So far, I've contacted them 5 times, to no avail. I can't get them to respond or come clean out my gutters. I've received very poor customer service. I've attached pictures of part of the mess after last nights rain storm. I'm not sure what to do to get them to come do what they promised, when I bought the system. I used Gutter Helmet of Idaho to do the original installation and they were great at getting them installed, but sure aren't great when you need to have someone come and clean them out for you. Thank you, Michelle

I would contact LeafGaurd if you want a true company that stands behind their product and customers.

I've had gutter helmet for quite a number of years too with the same problems. They tried to blame me that there was damage to the roof...

I'm not up on my roof for the system to fail. Then they tried to charge me for having them cleaned, when there was a LIFETIME GUARANTEE that they wouldn't need to be cleaned.

What's worse is that no one can do anything because it's attached to the roof! So to remove it means another expense for repair to the roof!

View more comments (1)
Resolved
ID
Service
Gutter Helmet Of Idaho Customer Care
Pros
  • That they were to keep me from having to clean gutters
Cons
  • Customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
I want them to come clean out my gutters, as promised, if they get clogged and mine are clogged.

Couldn't get small job completed in a reasonable time

Contracted with them to install 40 feet on gutter on 9/15/17. Was told that it should be installed in a couple of weeks and that the office would be in contact to setup a date within a week. At the end of September I contacted the office to ask about a installation date. I was then told the best they could do was 10/18/17. Later than I wanted but accepted that date. On 10/17/17 I called to confirm the date and was told I was on the board and that someone would call me that evening to setup a time. No one called that evening but did call the morning around 9am and informed me that they have to reschedule and the next day was already booked. Cancelled order will find another company that can complete a small job in less than two months!!!!!! I would not recommend them.
ID
Service
Gutter Helmet Of Idaho Gutter Guard Installation
Cons
  • Delays and lack of comment
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article