Gutter Helmet is not trustworthy

Recently I purchased a house which came with Gutter Helmet as confirmed by their Salisbury, MD representative. He noted that the Gutter Guard had been installed so long ago that it was out of warranty. He offered to send his men to push out dents and replace brackets for a price. They came and spent three hours, although it appeared to me that their main job was removing the debris that wasn’t supposed to be in the gutters. One of them removed the top part of gutter to clean out the debris, but then stopped as he later told me because the roof was imperfect and that he would not put the top back. This surprised me because I had just had the roof inspected when I bought the house. He did not mention the fact that if I had new roof put on I would have to pay to have the Gutter Helmet reinstalled. I contacted the Salisbury supervisor and said that I was disappointed in the work of his employee and I asked him to inspect it himself and see if the roof was truly preventing them from putting the Gutter Helmet top back. He stood by his employee, but agreed to take a look. He said he would come on the afternoon of October 26, but failed to show on that day or the next. My wife and I spent the two days waiting, but received no call from him. Finally on the third day he called, saying he had looked at the roof and he defended the evaluation of his employee. It was evident to us that he was lying and that Gutter Helmet had no respect for its customers. We have had a roofer look at the spot and he has confirmed what the earlier inspection did that nothing is wrong with the roof. I would recommend that customers stay away from Gutter Helmet.
ID
Service
Gutter Helmet Of Eastern Shore Customer Care
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Rudeness
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article