East Tennessee Gutter Helmet

I reported a repair issue that needed to be done over six weeks ago. I was told they had a 30 day wait list due to hail storms locally. My issue was not hail related. I then had a message two weeks ago that they were coming the following week. No show. I called and left two voicemails. No return call. I called and left two voicemails this week. No return call. Called four times, no answer. Finally a person answers and says they aren't the scheduler they will call me back... Finally called again and the scheduler said they could not promise but would try next week? These people are understaffed and have no customer service skills. Avoid Gutter Helmet in Tennessee and North Georgia. I am so tired of their excuses.
ID
Knoxville, Tennessee
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Client communications
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Gutter helmet. Knoxville, TN

The worst customer service ever.. Do not use! Has not returned email or phone call. After more than a week. Requested respectfully. Have had for years. Guarantee not true. Gutters very clogged, running into foundation. Rain pouring off eaves. Have to unclog. Almost 70. Can't get on roof to clean, so thought was a good deal many, many years ago. Asked to come out before and only did after repeated phone calls. Maybe I have the do that again? What? Because they do not work!!! Would be curious to know if other gutter companies have same issue... Gutter guard??? I need their help again. Will peruse with repeated photo be calls, hoping they call me first.. They did not
#1219634

Please call our office in Knoxville 865-687-**** and ask to speak to Kim Welch. The entire month of September has been researched and we do not see an email from a customer from Maryville.

We do not have any outstanding service requests that we have not taken care of. We have had a few customers this time of year calling about runoff. If pollen has collected on the nose of the helmet and hasnt had periodic rinsing this will cause runoff. Depending on your environment if you have very sappy trees that produce a residue that is sticky and slimy and this develops into mold this would need rinsed off with a water hose with the water pressure equivalent to the pressure you would wash your car.

The inside of the gutters will not be clogged, meaning that the sticky slimy residue that has become mold build up will not allow water to run into the gutters. This is in your warranty papers of this maintenance that could need performed depending on the environment you live in.

We have not had a customer that we were not able to make happy and we urge you to contact us please. Thank you

ID
Maryville, Tennessee
Product
Gutter Helmet Gutter Guard
Cons
  • Discrepancy between ads and fact
  • Service call
  • No response for request of service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article