Poor service and notifications!!!

I ordered and paid for plants, and they never came in. I have friends that ordered the same plants after me and they got theirs. I had to call the company to find out I would not receive my plants and the refund does not reflect the shipping.

User's recommendation: Do not trust them to do the right thing!!!

ID
Preferred solution
I want an invoice of my refund and to be wait listed for the plants. l should have been informed!!

Verified Reviewer

Non-fulfillment of order

I placed an order for seed potatoes on 12/21/19 and was given an estimated shipping date of 2/25/20. As the potatoes should have been planted in March, when I did not receive them I checked, periodically, to see if they had been shipped. The shipping date kept getting extended (March, then April, then May, then, finally, 6/1/20). I called Gurneys on 5/19/20 and was told they would, in fact, be shipped on 6/1/20 (3 months after they should have been shipped! And at the very end of the planting season in my area!). Finally, on 5/25/20, I received an email saying that those potatoes were "currently not available", and I would not be receiving them at all. So, after stringing me along for months, I now have no potatoes to plant, and it's too late to order from any other company.

User's recommendation: Do not order from this company.

ID
#1948322 Review #1948322 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Gurneys Seed And Nursery Shipping Service
Pros
  • Large selection
Cons
  • Poor quality products
  • Unreliable
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article