Verified Reviewer
Advanced Reviewer

To them 300$ was worth losing a customer, and I really liked them.

Gurley Leep of Mishawaka - To them 300$ was worth losing a customer, and I really liked them.
Gurley Leep car dealership in Mishawaka I went to always thought they were great dealership and was in full disclosure with the huge iPad they have for signing documents and they had hidden a $299 policy that places a permanent Identification code on your car in case it gets stolen, and if it gets stolen and not recoverable within 30 days it would pay if new (5 years), used (3 years) will pay me $2,500 or the purchase amount or value of car whichever is the lessor. Why the *** would I want such a thing and of course when I found it later, they would not give me my money back because it was after the thirty days. I couldn't believe that to them it was worth losing a customer over $299, yea I should have been watching what I was I was signing, its a little difficult when your disabled but really why would anybody want such a policy on a new vehicle, that is why you have car insurance, it was very deceptive. First, the never gave me a copy of the Installment contract, or the policy and the finance guy would never return my call, they lost the title work and the sales guy had to send me the paperwork through email. I ended up not liking the car at all and traded it in on a Honda CRV Hybrid that they did not have and couldn't get, but I wanted to buy the warranty through them but since they would not return my money I decided to screw that I will get it somewhere else. I could not believe that this is the kind of *** Gates did and ended up on the cover of Ripped off Magazine.Wtf

User's recommendation: Stay away!

ID
#1981189 Review #1981189 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pros
  • Great service department
Cons
  • Lied about title work
  • Deceptive practices
  • Lost paperwork
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Worst Customer Service EVER

I bought three vehicles from this particular dealer, one of which is a new Cadillac Escalade. This vehicle has been admitted three time for the same repair. After spending close to $9,000 (discounting all past purchases from this dealer), the problem persist. I complained to the head of the Service Department. He was generous and gave 30 seconds of his time and never promised to fix it nor did he say sorry for the BAD PERFORMANCE. NEVER AGAIN Gurley Leep of Mishawaka. Moreover, advise to GM, PELASE review this dealer certification, because they need a leap of faith to get it right because of their bad attitude to customers and lack of simple know-how to fix car they sell.

I do not understand how a brand new "Cadillac Escalade" can cost you $9,000.00 out of pocket.We are talking about at least 2013 or 2014 right?Know one ever owned this vehicle but you right?You stated the head of the service department did not promise to fix it right?Fix what?You never stated what the problem was with the vehicle.I own a "Cadillac Escalade".And i have never had not one problem with this vehicle,Because if i had i would not have stopped anywhere but the dealership to return it.Believe that.

@PissedConsumer803210

What I said it was new as in one-owner. The snag was the front differential locking.

The money out of pocket was for two visits to their so called Certified Service shop and the problem persists. When I complained to the head of service never apologized and I was expected to trust them again to fix it Had been there over three weeks on the previous two visits.

Not knowing to perform R & R (remove and replace) is one problem but to have a bad customer service it beats the hick out of me.

View more comments (1)
ID
#482031 Review #482031 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Mishawaka, Indiana
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article