Service Manager

I purchased my car here 3 yrs ago and had always been happy with their service until last week. I took it there to have an oil change and they called and said it was due to change the brake fluid and differential fluid. I was told the price would be $100 for one and $139 for the other. I told him to go ahead and do them. When I picked up the car the bill was $496. I was shocked. I asked the service rep and she didn't have a good answer as to why it was so high. The oil change with coupons was $4.95. I asked to talk to the service manager but was told he wasn't available and I had to get back to work. I called about an hour later and he still was unavailable so I left a message. He called me and said he would look into it and call me back. Well it's been 5 days and have yet been able to talk to him. I've called 8 times over the last 5 days and his employees have left messages and have even texted him. Believe me I will never but another vehicle from any Gurley Leep dealership again.

I guess I spoke to soon stating that the issue had been resolved. The issue has not been resolved.

Nathan (service manager) had ask that I take down all the bad reviews and then they would issue me a check. I immediately deleted all that I could and the sites such as this one I put that the issue had been resolved. Nathan had given his word that he would reimburse me.

Well it's 1/29/16 and I haven't heard anything from him. So much for his "word".

Gurley Leep has contacted me and the issue has been resolved

View more comments (1)
ID
Mishawaka, Indiana
Cons
  • I did not like the customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article