Bought mobile phone, got something way different.

GuoYanTrade - Bought mobile phone, got something way different.
I made a deal of Sample piece of one of their selling phones. I pay'd the bill with Western Union. After few days till payment, package was sent to my destination and it arrived 08/13/2013 but the package included cheap earphones. My contact from Guoyantrade Co.,Limited did not answer to my emails or nothing. This guy was very clever to make me so convinced. I have lot of stuff he send me (about the company and picture of their workers) It's probably fake information too. Company's website: http://www.guoyantrade.com/ I'm glad this is about only sample piece cause we were first talking about three pieces of phones. I lost about 200+euros for sample, I'm happy that I didn't bought three pieces 600+euros. I don't know whose picture and information is that in the media I added but that's few things I got from GuoYanTrade contact.
ID
Helsinki, Southern Finland
Loss

Online Scam (GuoYan Trade Yuewutechnology.com)

Online Scam (GuoYan Trade Yuewutechnology.com) I was conned by this company as I purchases tablets from their website. After making the payment by western union, the company never sent the items. Instead, they sent a greetings card in a torn box. Online buyers, be aware of such bogus con companies as GuoYanTrade. Full details of the con company are shown below; Website : http://guoyantrade.com/ Name : Jeff Tel : 0086-15****69372 Fax : 0086-15****69372 Address : 2E, Building B, Huaqiang Garden, Fuhong Rd., Futian, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China Skype : guoyantrade Skype : guoyantrade01 MSN : sale@***.com MSN : sale01@***.com Yahoo : guoyantrade@***.com Yahoo : guoyantrade01@***.com E-mail : sale@***.com E-mail : sale01@***.com LET’S ALL FIGHT ALL ONLINE CONNS

Hi everyone,

I've been victim of this compagny as well.

Ordered a fews phones and received a headset, shipped back and finally get nothing at the end.

let's fight them!

ID
Nairobi, Nairobi
Loss

About

Summary

GuoYanTrade is a professional manufacturer and exporter of iPhone and iPad repair parts, as well as it produces a lot of smart phone products. The company has its own mould and plastic injection factory. Assembly Line, QC Line as well as Package Line work together every day. As a result GuoYanTrade offers a variety of products such as Brand LED TVs, Brand Notebook Computers and USB Flash Drives, Digital Cameras, Digital photo frames, Flash Memory Cards, etc. The company also manufactures Game Players, GPS Nevigation Systems, Hard Disks, Mobile Phones MP3 and MP4 Players, TV boxes and more. GuoYanTrade is based in Shenzhen, Guangdong, China.

GuoYanTrade reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article