Lied to, mistreated, horrible customer service

I had the worst experience here at Gunther. To start, the car sales person lied to me and wouldn't call me back or respond to my e-mail. I was told by another sales rep from Gunther that no one will do anything because I bought a Kia from a Mazda sales rep. I was shocked to hear that cause I bought a car from Gunther Kia and the Mazda sales person works for Gunther Mazda. You would think Gunther would do something about this. I guess not cause I still have not received an apology for my mistreatment from anyone at this company. Instead the one person that told me that nothing could be done also stopped communicating with me. I guess they got their sale and that is all they care about or that is how it seems. The sad part is that I was recommended by someone who has purchased many cars from VW Gunther and unfortunately this person saw a side of Gunther that was never expected and was very displeased. This person was also mistreated within this experience not only by the sales rep I worked with but also the manager and he too never received an apology from the people that insulted him or the company. To add on to the insult of my experience, the financing department failed to mention that they were changing the paper work despite what we discussed. Unfortunately the paper work was signed, this was a bad decision on my part for trusting that things were handled as agreed, so if you buy a car from here be careful. Read everything and if you are buying a Kia buy it from the Kia sales person. If you are buying a Mazda buy it from the Mazda sales person, etc. However I don't believe that another employee can't be reprimanded for the mistreatment of a customer that is under the same company. I'm still yet to get an apology for the aggravation from this whole experience. I guess I am expecting too much from such a big company like this. I will never buy a car from Gunther or give them any more business. Horrible experience and terrible customer service.
ID
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article