Unprofessional Medical Service Review

The inconsideeate care I received from doctor. Cause the 'emergency room blew up' ( busy) . As the Dr. And attending nurse said as they were attending to me in a very hurrief manner.very unprofessional!!!!!
ID
Lehigh Acres, Florida

Poor care

I had my baby at Gulf Coast Medical Center in Panama City, FL. in January 2009. My room was dirty, the nurses were very stretched for time due to having such a large volume of patients. My birth experience was like a cattle call-they have too many patients. The director came by after I had my baby. She seemed like she was using me to scold her staff- kept asking me if my nurses did all the things they were suppose to-if they didn't, maybe she'd know it if she came out to help them?? I had my other baby there before- it was much better in 2005. Don't know what they've done, but it isn't the same positive place now.

We have complained about our patients not getting quality care due to being driven by competition with Bay Medical staffing and unrealisitc goals are being set by management. In the end our patients and staff suffers while their bottom line looks good to draw in their investors. Its like fast food, it satisifies you quickly but in the end its bad for your health.

I also thought the unit has changed.

I had a similar experience. Will go to

Destin next time-the drive will be worth it.

View more comments (2)
ID
Pickerington, Ohio

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

Who may need the 4th vaccine? Is monkeypox dangerous? Prof. Karen Jubanyik comments on the mask-optional policy, COVID booster shot, and the monkeypox.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article