Guido's Travel and Tours - unprofessional and unwilling to refund

After taking a 5 day trip with this company and being treated unprofessionally on the trip, I requested a refund for other day trips I had already paid for. I sent an e-mail to the owner expressing my concerns and indicating that I did not want to travel with him in the future. He read my e-mail at the next travel club meeting and then told the members that my husband said things that he did not say. I thought that to be unprofessional to talk about a customer to other customers. I have requested my refund 3 times and am waiting on him to respond. I do not recommend this agency. You spend more time on the bus than you do anything else and he wants to tell you where and who to sit with when you stop for meals. If you want to be treated like you are in grade school, maybe you might not mind.
ID
Sebastian, Florida

Travel Agencies Expert Talks

How to Travel Safely During the Pandemic

Apr 2, 2021

Top travel tips during the Covid-19 shared by a travel journalist: 1. Research the destination; 2. Check safety measures; 3. Check the airline’s policies; 4. Download the airline’s app; 5. Double check your reservation; 6. Build flexibility into your travel plan. In this interview with a travel expert you can learn how to travel safely, how to book online, how to refund a canceled trip.

Read full article
Latifah Al-Hazza
Latifah Al-Hazza

Latifah Al-Hazza is a travel expert who visited over 50 countries. She is also a co-founder of Women's Travel Company and an Emmy Award-Winning travel journalist.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article