Rude Owner Dirty Room Sketchy People

GuestHouse Houston Cypress - Rude Owner Dirty Room Sketchy People
Checked into the room and it was not swept and the floor was wet. Slept for 5 hours and got up to take a shower and took my socks off and they were dark brown. Pull the towels of the shelf and they were dirty with brown and black spots. Went down to the office with the dirty towels and showed them my socks and they gave me more stained tannish dirty worn out towels that felt like sand paper and a towel to clean the floor. I turn down a room changed because, the sketchy loud people smoking in front of that room. At checkout, went and spoke to the owner never said I wanted a refund and showed him the towels. He starts yelling and cussing me out saying we offered you another room and I don't give refunds and never come back here again. You know what you paid for and you expect high star quality. I said, I have paid less across the street and had issues with loud neighbors and giving you a shot. He said, you did not pay less. He yells get the *** out of here and never come back. I said, I will never come back here. With that said, look at the photos when you reply to your rude unprofessional behavior.
ID
Service
Guesthouse Houston Cypress Sanitary Conditions
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article