map-marker Sydney, New South Wales

Unconscionable conduct

Guest Services approached my business to pay $4k for an add in a local Real Estate Agents brochure. They debited $4k from my account and 4 months later nothing happened. Upon further enquiry the Real Estate Agent had never signed and literally told Guest services they did not want to use their services. So they signed me up with no contract in place from the agent. They refuse to refund my monies and now are TRYING to get another agency MILES away from my business to sign up and my add will go in their brochure. THEY ARE SCOUNDRALS and FRAUDULENT.

User's recommendation: BEWARE OF GUEST SERVICES WORLDWIDE

This company is false and fraudulent

The company in australia took my money for advertising and have not delivered . I am taking them to consumer affairs and also i have lodged a complaint with the qld court . They fail to provide a refund or resolution and are a fraud of a company . I can tell you they have ripped off the wrong person with me and will know about it by the time im finished with them . They will be nothing by the time im done with them and will all be in jail.
Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Stay away

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article