Rude staff name rashidawati

I just visited guardian pharmacy kampung jawa.brought my 2 kids along with me to buy some stuffs..as my childrens were taking M & M and kinder bueono chocolate my son accidentaly pushed a small box on d glass table.. And the cashier RASHIDAWATI made noises and was showing face to us.. Its just a small boy. I asked her whats her problem and she was showing her angry face and never even asked sorry and just walked away from me. I didnt expect this at all as it was infront of my 2 small kids. Till the end even the manager SHOBA asked her to apologize to me and she just ignored. Is this how guardian a big organization employs a staff.
ID
Service
Guardian Malaysia Pharmacist
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Guardian Malaysia Customer Care Review

I went to Guardian Prangin Mall in Penang and was attended by a very rude malay lady ( wear hijab ). A facing customer business should take a serious look at your customer service.
ID
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
Service
Guardian Malaysia Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

About

Guardian Malaysia Return Policy
JavaScript seems to be disabled in The Client's browser. The Customer must have JavaScript enabled in The Client's browser to utilize the functionality of this website. This Return and Refund policy shall only be applicable for home delivery shopping via Guardian Online only. If the Customer opts for replacement or exchange of Products, the affected Products MUST be returned in person to the selected Guardian stores within Malaysia as directed by Guardian pursuant to Item No. All replacements or exchange of Products shall be effected subject to stocks availability. If a Product which was ordered and invoiced is not included in the delivery, Guardian shall either refund the Customer the value of that Product, or replace the Product. If any Product which was not included in the Customer's Order is delivered to the Customer, Guardian shall collect the Product from the Customer.
To read more: http://guardian.com.my/index.php/return-policy
Guardian Malaysia FAQ
To read more: http://guardian.com.my/index.php/gstfaq-eng
Top Guardian Malaysia Services

Pharmacist, Customer Care

Summary

Guardian is a large chain of health, beauty, and personal care stores in Malasia. The company was founded in 1967. Its headquarters is based in Selangor, Malasia. Guardian offers a broad range of products under the following categories: Health Care, Skin Care, Cosmetics, Personal Care, and Hair Care. There is also a large stock of general merchandise including travel bags, travel adapters, air fresheners, shavers, luggage locks, and more. Available payment options are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Guardian accepts returns within 7 calendar days upon receipt for a full refund or exchange. There are more than 400 Guardian stores across Malasia.

Guardian Malaysia reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article