Spam almost every day

Lots of spam from this company. If this is their only way to get customers then they cant be any good User's recommendation: Stay away!

They are not that bad and we never got spam from them from the company I work for, Badar and waseem and ausman are very nice anf never spamed us at my company, They just lack details as gar as the products and companies specified as far as manufacurers. They do big jobs for cheap BUt thier only weakness is poor quality as far as detailed take offs.

They are affodable and delivery quotes on time all the time, only downfall once again is when i get a quote back from them compared to my other 3 esrimators is that they dont specify manufacuers or flooring specifics. I get quotes back from them for yeard that say.. Ceramic tile? what kinf who makes it?

carpet 1300 sf? ok but what kind? thats thier main problem, they are cjeap and affordable and nice guys but not skilled. They well do GIANT jobs for cheap and they helped us alot BUT, compared to our other 3 estimators they suck as far as quality.

We founf a new estimator from India that is awesome, Himanshu from excellence estimation who replaced Guarantee, we also have anothe rgreat estimator from india named Nachiket out of India also. Nachikey is out of Ondia and is Incredible and affordable.

Both are cheap and as good as it get, Nachiket is from a company named kaizen estimating. If ya need estimators those are the best

View more comments
ID
Daly City, California

Spam emails will not stop

Has emailed numerous times reply back not interested and they keep coming!

User's recommendation: Do not do business with them.

ID