Owner is rude

I was using GT Lash and Brows the last several months. The owner Gia was doing my lashes. It's not cheap, $150 for a full set, then $45 for a fill. I had an appointment today. Gia showed up late and called me back to her area. She looked me straight in the eye and told me my credit card hadn't gone through the last time I was there. I replied, "yes it did" and she said "show me!". So I signed into my bank, brought up the transaction and showed her. She argued that wasn't the date of my last appointment and the amount was too much. I reminded her she also waxed my eyebrows. She still didn't believe me and proceeded to the front of the salon and I followed. She continued with you never signed your receipt and so it wasn't submitted and it says you had another appointment of Jan 10th. Now all eyes were on me as others were having nails done etc. At this point I was so embarrassed. I said I have no idea what you're talking about, I was here on Jan 5th not the 10th and I just proved to you my credit card transaction cleared my bank. She continued to argue with me and at this point I told her this conversation was over and so was the appointment. She said, "fine, have a nice day". She never apologized once she confirmed I was there on the 5th, not the 10th. Later I received a call from a woman apologizing for Gia's behavior stating that "she is only 24 and immature". NOT, didn't want to hear that and so I told her she shouldn't be calling me to apologize, Gia, THE OWNER, should be calling me. She continued with well that's why she was there to help Gia grow up. Oh my God, really? I guess it was all about her. This situation could have been handled so much differently, with professionalism and courtesy, instead it was handled with rudeness and childish. I will NEVER go back to this salon and recommend anyone thinking about using Gia to not use her. My lashes never lasted more than a week. She's rude and stinks at her job.
ID
Vero Beach, Florida
Service
Gt Lash And Brows Owner
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
A call from the owner apologizing

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article