Slaves of ravi kumar gupta

Those People who have commented on this post are the slaves of ravi that why all the above post are fake so people please aware of this website http://gsesoftsolutions.com/ "I feel, someone has mis understanding about the site and personal issues". I feel this site is good for SEOs where you will quality articles and helpful. I work with Ravi kumar and he is very good part time blogger and writer and writes articles manually. He is very experienced in SEO. This is Susheel, I am working with Mr Ravi Kumar Gupta since last 1 Year, he is a Guest Blogger, Entrepreneur and Content Developer. I also checked SEO Blog Gsesoftsolutions.com and not found any duplicate content. I feel, someone have some personal issues, this type of attitude is not good in professional life. Really Mr Ravi Kumar Gupta is a very good Guide. Thanks, " Thanks PS
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

GSE Soft Solutions - A Good Website for Content Marketing and Bloging

I have worked with Gse soft solutions, it is a good website having all unique content. Mr Ravi Kumar Gupta is a full time bloger and owner of this websites. He had written many blogs for my website all are optimized and of great quality. Let me tell you that It is not a SEO Serviec rendering company, it is just guest posting and bloging website. Many people have mis conceprion that it is a service provding site. Also Mr Ravi Kumar Gupta has posted my article on Ezine articles , hubspot thses are very high quality content posting sites. I'll recommend GSE Soft Solutions to all

I will be helping and taking part to the SEO Community to teach people.

Thanks Akansha for this. I really grateful.

View more comments (1)
New Delhi, Delhi
Pros
  • Content quality
Good quality

Fraud websites

When you are looking for SEO and internet marketing services? Then Please be aware this website http://gsesoftsolutions.com/ This is a fraud website which stole content from other websites and video.He makes money through adsense with these duplicate content .The owner of this website Ravi kumar gupta is a fraud man.please don't believe on this website.Be aware.please check this website.R K Gupta is an duplicate SEO Consultant,Content Developer, Blogger, Entrepreneur and Guest blogger . The company, gsesoftsolution, India is the worst Company..There are many Complain & Issue about gsesolution . This website does not allow or believe in helping grow their readers|. http://gsesoftsolutions.com/

Hi,

Really Mr Ravi Kumar Gupta is a very good Guide.

Thanks,

Hi,

I am Ravi kumar, owner and finder of my SEO Blog gsesoftsolutions.com, I want to clarify here publicly. First of all this is not a company who provides such services.

I am a part time Internet Marketing blogger and help people in these topics. I do not provide services.

I never received such complaints earlier. I request you to please provide URL of your content which My writer has used. If you know me, my name, company, you should mail me to remove such content.

Not an Issues. I know Customer is GOD. So, I request you to give URL or share URL where you found duplicate content of your website. I will ask my writer to remove immediately.

All Articles of this website are unique and manually written by SEO Professionals.

What else can I do for you?

Thanks

Ravi kumar Admin Gsesoftsolutions.com

View more comments (2)
New Delhi, Delhi
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article