map-marker Madison, Alabama

Received microneedle RF laser

Great service and results were amazing. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. Best prices in the area.

User's recommendation: Yes!

map-marker Madison, Alabama

Refused service

Had a 2 oclock appt. They said 2;10. I changed this appointment per them asking me it would help to come earlier than my original 3 pm appointment. When I called I made sure I wouldnt have to wait because I swap lunch breaks. After getting there at 2 I finally asked how much longer it may be. At that point some guy came out and said the technician that would provide my services has gone on break. Wasnt sure when he would return. They have a sign for no show appointments and they charge u _$50 for no show. Half hearted I ask if I could get the $50 no show fee from whomever was a no show to provide my service. From that point it got more verbal and a little girl who was not involved said they would not provide me any service. I left.
Cons:
  • Still suck

User's recommendation: Stay away.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article