Phony Website or Defunct Business: Grills Unlimited Inc - Moorpark, CA 93021 - (8**)**2-9910

I placed an order over a week back and decided to call back since I didn't see any update since last week. The phone number appears to be invalid. When I received an order confirmation email via Magento (probably a web hosting service), I should have seen the warning signs when the email showed that the standard order email template didn't appear filled in correctly (see below). I provided credit card details. They haven't charged me for the order yet but I am worried that if they were an illegal business in the first place, they now have my credit card number and may make unauthorized charges. By the way, I got the link through shopwiki.com. "Thank you for your order from Main Website Store. Once your package ships we will send an email with a link to track your order. If you have any questions about your order please contact us at support@***.com or call us at Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm PST. "
ID
San Diego, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article