Poor Management

I purchased my 2017 Ford Explorer Sport in February 2021. I have white smoke coming from my exhaust and now my AC is broken. I tried to have the warranty take care of it. Apparently they never entered my warranty in the system. When seeking help from the manager Kenny he was rude, dismissive and unhelpful. When I asked to speak to his manager he told me he doesn't have one, he only reports to the owner. Really??? That is odd. I recommend not going to this location. You will get the run around when something goes wrong! goes wrong. g

User's recommendation: **Beware** you will get the run around we you need help!

ID
Preferred solution
I would absolutely love a little empathy and an apology as I was so excited to get this vehicle. I ultimately want all of the things broken to be fixed. I am very concerned about the white smoke and the damage it could cause.

Parts on order since March 2018 now July 2018 .

Update by user Sep 17, 2018

Middle Sept 2018. Still no parts and no idea of when available.

FORD is getting worse. More texts and calls to Ford and dealership with zero results

Update by user Aug 20, 2018

1st my issue is not with this dealer. 2nd my issue is not with any dealer.

My issue is with FORD Corp. My dealer called me today. There are still no parts available as they are on national back order. No release date as yet.

FORD customer service passed the problem back to dealer.

And the dealer service manager is doing what he can to help. The problem is FORD.

Original review posted by user Jul 16, 2018
I ordered a transmission tail shaft housing for my ford 350 van. Ordered march 2018. Now july 2018 and no part and no odea when it will be avaiable. Dealer tells me there is no release date. Called ford customer service and talked with a very helpful lady. Of course she could give me no answers but she said she would try to get imfo. We shall see. $40000.00 piece of ford crap sitting in my driveway useless. Only 60000 miles on it. Very unhappy with ford.

Well now it's September and still no parts. Junk sitting in my driveway thanks to FORD corporation.

Update. FORD customer service referred me back to the dealership service manager.

He is very helpful and understanding but he has not made much more progress.

So customer service was a joke and just passed the buck. Now heading into August and no parts.

View more comments (1)
ID
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Service
Grieco Ford Of Fort Lauderdale Shipping Service
Reason of review
Order processing issue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article