Verified Reviewer

Lack of oversight/Horrible customer service

Shadi-Omar Williams at Grieco Chevrolet of Fort Lauderdale as a supposed Service Advisor provided the ABSOLUTE WORST service ever with impunity. Had my vehicle there 11 Jun28 Jun, $1300 fuel pump replacement w/no itemized diagnosis/bill and returned 18 Aug3Sep for same symptom stall out no diagnosis decided to tow to a different dealer after getting sales calls and told that I wasn't eligible for loaner or rental assistance because it's for paying customers. Car still in op!!

User's recommendation: Dont buy GM.

ID
Loss
$2000
Preferred solution
Full refund

FRAUD ALERT!!!

Hi My name is Rahul Nabh,I have a horrible experience with GREICO CHEVROLET DEALERSHIP FORT LAUDERDALE. I inquired about a 2018 Camaro listed for $22,000 online and @ autotraders. I tried calling these *** for like more then 10 times before I could get in touch with someone. Finally someone named KAYLE got in touch with me and started taking about making a deal. I was very specific about my liking's for car and getting it like right way. next thing I see was he asking me to wait and a call back option. 2 days later he called and was sounding so rude and making weird deals. Trying to sell me some cheap cars with GIGANTIC miles. when i asked what;s wrong with the car i liked he said that car is no more for sale for $22000 it went upto 33,000. I was like WOW in a couple of days you changed the internet price. Then I found out as he knew i was so keen about the car he changed the price to give a shot if i still buy that with the new price!!!..I said no and saw the prices next day again dropped to $23000. I strongly recommend some action against them and insist them to stop this FRAUD stuff around.

I had a similar problem with the same dealership and same make and year but the convertible version of that car; and if the car he looked at was silver than it was probably same car, they solicited my business; an internet person reached out to me through my contact info on True Car; they didnt honor true cars price as stated; added charges to de after they got me in the dealership; tried to sell me a fleet car after presenting with Carfax which clearly they didnt read bc they knew nothing about car& after test driving they tried to add 1000.00 to price to certify it when the ad stated it was a CPO. I WALKED AWAY IN TEARS.

apparently GM train there sales team to bate and switch bc stupidly I purchased a 2018 Chevy Camaro Convertible from an even shadier Chevy dealership; Lou Bachrodt Chevy and TriCounty trucks , owned in part by Howard Bodner; not to be mistaken by Lou Bachrodt Chevy in Coconut Creek; which is NOT AFFILIATED WITH THEM; as the dealership at 1801 Atlantic ave;alludes to and pawns off their dirty business to. It's a shame that GM AGAIN DOESNT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR CONTRACTS WRITTEN IN THEIR NAME WITH THEIR PRODUCT AND EVERYONE PLAYS THE POINTING FINGER GAME AND 2 MTHS IN AND 4000.00 DOWN MY CAR STILL ISNT FIXED AND NOBODY IS ACCOUNTABLE

Try the Costco auto buying program.

View more comments (1)
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Brands Related to Grieco Chevrolet Of Fort Lauderdale

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article