Yani Oxn
map-marker Pune, Maharashtra

My previous email automatically deleted for peculiar days recovering deletes mails

My mail from 31/07/2017 is deleted. I had book a ticket from irctc on 31/07/2017 or journey date 1/08/2017 but mail is deleted. Please share my booking confirmation mail.

Great Areas LLP - Scammed, Lied to, Ripped Off by them!

I had a similar time with Graham Bunten and Grey Areas LLP. He is still hiding behind fakes names but Trading Standards have obtained information for the web hosts proving that Bunten is behind this scam, as he was with all the others. If you are reading this, hopefully its before you throw your hard earned money at grey areas llp or whatever other name Graham Bunten gives to his fraudulent company. There are SO many complaints against this man, across the internet. Do your research and keep your money. If you need more clarification, search GB Investigates, VM Investigates or CETN Investigates - you will see how many unhappy people have had the misfortune to deal with this person.
Cons:
  • Being misled
  • Being lied to
  • Deceived
Reason of review:
Poor customer service

RIPPED OFF!

Grey Areas LLP - a massive scam! Has anyone looked at this page? https://greyareasllp.com/testimonials/ Absolute rubbish and full of lies. Graham Bunten has gone to new lengths in order to try to scam people. GB Investigate, VM Investigate, CETN Investigate and now this site www.greyareasllp.com - I have been contacted by a large number of people who have been scammed by this man and they are all going to The Police! DO NOT throw your money away on www.greyaresllp.com - do a few simple searches using the above company names and you will see how he has scammed people and changes his website every time he gets caught out!
Cons:
  • Ripped off
  • Being scammed
  • Mislead
Reason of review:
Bad quality

Grey Areas LLP - ripped me off

Wow! Ive just stumbled upon this page. I agree with everyone else here - greyareasllp.com is definitely another Graham Bunten attempt to scam people. I have asked my cousin, who is a Police Detective to look into this and the other complaints against this firm. He will be helping me take legal action against Bunten - so if anyone else wants assistance, drop me a line and I will give you the details you need. I spoke with trading standard this afternoon (funnily enough, before finding this page) and they have told me that they have they have over 600 complaints against Graham Bunten and his many dodgy websites. They are bringing legal action against him too - it looks like every time The ASA or trading standard contact him, he simply shuts one website and starts another. Time is running out for this lot, clearly!
Cons:
  • Fraud
  • Misleading website
  • Being ripped off
Guest

I was ripped off by this man, Graham Bunten when he was using the trading name of GB Investigate! If you look that up on google, you will see that I was one of MANY!!!!! www.greyareasllp.com is just another one of his scam websites and as many others have, I am now reporting him and his new site to trading standards who hopefully will prosecute him!

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article