Verified Reviewer
Junior Reviewer

Unfinished contract work

Update by user Jun 17, 2020

after posting this review , one of ryans workers told me that they were 'just standing around, with nothing to do' shortly after he stopped showing up for work at my house..?

Original review posted by user May 17, 2020
i hired ryan gressak to renovate my flooded house in nov. 2019. he worked fine for a while and then fell behind because his wife was 'pregnant'. he always had a reason and promised to catch up 'soon'. the last time i paid him ( early) was because he needed money for said pregnancy . never showed back up. numerous unfinished areas in my house and my neighbors house. neighbor says he missing fixtures from his house since ryan never returned his keys or mine! several phone calls and emails, and facebook messages are to no avail. what type of person takes advantage of declared disaster flood victims?????? his picture of his 'work' on facebook is of my neighbors floor. good thing it is not of the 1,600 danage he did to his house.

User's recommendation: if you are in the savannah/selmer area DO NOT USE.

ID
#1931983 Review #1931983 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Gressak Renovation House Repair
Cons
  • Rip off
Loss
$2000
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article