Traumatic experience with my dog.

My dog was in pain and it was time to put the poor boy down. I took him to Gregg Animal Hospital and parked out front. My dog was 75lbs and I needed help getting him in the clinic quick. I told the lady at the front desk my dog was dying and he was too heavy for me to carry him in. It was about 100° outside and my dog didn't feel good and was panting alot because the heat. Five minutes goes by and im comforting my dog and no one has come to help from the hospital. I go back inside and again tell the front desk lady my dog is in pain and its over 100° out and I need a cart to get him in the dr's office. She says shes getting right on it. I say ok and go back outside to be with my dog. 15 minutes goes by and my dog is almost dead and foaming at the mouth and no one has come to help my dog. I go back inside furious and tell the desk lady my dog is almost dead and I've been waiting over 20 minutes outside in the heat. Finnaly after almost 25 minutes since I first told them my dog is in bad shape and he needs to be put out of his suffering they vame with the cart. We got him (my dog) finally in the dr office and the doctor came in and seemed not to know what to do. After 5 minutes he said he was dead but he wasn't. I could see shallow breathing and told the doctor to administer the medicine that would put him down. And he acted like he had never heard of putting an animal out of it's mysery. Finnaly after 10 minutes administered the drug. I think it was too late by that time and my dog had suffered plenty. And so had I. I definitely don't recommend Greg Animal Hospital in La Habra. They have no soul and they only gave me two minutes to say goodbye to my companion of 18 years. I cried for a few weeks knowing what my dog had went through. It was so unbelievable the lack of professional courtesy. They could care less there about your pet. Please don't take your pets there they do not deserve any business from good pet owners. I would dumbfounded at their lack of compassion. That's my story please share if you know anybody that's going to go to Gregg Animal Hospital in La Habra.
ID
La Habra, California
Service
Gregg Animal Hospital Pet Medical Service
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article