Leane L Tqe

| map-marker Orlando, Florida

Doble bill

Greenway Kia East - Doble bill
I am having a terible experience for 2 months now. am having a terible experience for 2 months now.Kia East sold me a broken car and asked it back 1 week later, forcing me to buy an expensive one. And more: they billed me for the 2 vehicles and now I have a PAST DUE bill for the car they took back. I've been sending e-mails and visiting the agency many times and all those managers say is "we're taking care of it". For now, what I have is my credit score negatively impacted by their mistake. This is a very disrespectful way to sell to your customers!
Loss:
Cons:
  • Financial process poor and wrong

Preferred solution: Full refund

Eric K Vju

| map-marker Nashville-Davidson, Tennessee

Terrible dealership

Greenway Kia East - Terrible dealership

Hello my name is Eric King I bought a 2022 Kia K5 GT from my local dealership Greenway Kia of Rivergate in Tennessee it's the worst place I ever been in my life the people that work there are terrible I wish someone would contact me back I'm trying to get help and they pretty much told me just to leave their dealership what a terrible experience once I started driving the car it was almost 2 quarts low on oil they said they had just serviced it I looked around and seen where the tire had a big gash out of it I didn't notice it when I first looked at the car and then I had a vibration I had a mechanic look at it and he found that the other Tire on the front had a busted belts in the tire I bought two new tires then I went back to the dealership and asked him if they can help me out with these tires they pretty much laughed at me and told me to leave

Loss:
Pros:
  • There were no pros
Cons:
  • Car was too expensive the car had damage the tires had damaged and the employee suck

Preferred solution: I would like for Greenway to give me that big old extended warranty for my car for my hassle

User's recommendation: Never buy a car from Greenway Kia of Rivergate terrible place

Marvin W Mnn

Verified Reviewer

Terrible customer service, bad business proactices

My car buying experience at Greenway Kia East in Orlando, Florida was one of the worst ever. The first time I came to the dealership a little over a month ago, I was told that they had a certain vehicle but when I got to the lot the vehicle was not there, after I was told numerous times it was.

There was absolutely no explanation....The Internet sales people we're not in the store, and there was a lot of misinformation. A lot of the vehicles were dirty and looked like they came straight out of the auction Without any type of inspection. They gave me some give certificates for my trouble. Coincidentally, they did not work.

I asked if they could replace them, since these were not working. I tried to give the dealership one more chance in the failed again. No one called me back regarding the bogus certificates, and when I went the website to redeem them, it said access denied. They had two vehicles there and neither one of them world what they were supposed to be.

The first vehicle is very dirty, and the engine sounded very bad. There was no car fax from the vehicle at all. The second vehicle seemed OK, but the radio it's not working at all, and there was a random cord sticking out of it that was looked odd. The sales attend it wasn't sure whether the car was straight of the auction and was not very knowledgeable.

Please steer clear of the dealership at all costs.

You are better off somewhere else. gosomewherePere else instead of this place.leaseP

Cons:
  • Sales people are not knowledgeable of the vehicles they sell
  • Very bad customer service
  • No follow through

Preferred solution: I want to get my gift certificates redeemed that are not working, and some sort of explanation as to why I keep getting this bad customer service.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article