Greenville Flooring - Bad choice!

We usded Greenville Flooring to install new hardwood and then to sand and finish the floor. I paid for and had stated in my contract that I would receive #1 Red Oak. After completing the floor and we looked at it - it was full of knots and blemishes. The owner said that it was indeed #1, and when I turned over a piece of the left over hardwood it had stamped on it #2 Red Oak! When I showed it to him he made an excuse that sometimes they mix a little #2 in with the #1! Baloney! The sand and finish job was one of the worst ever! All the edges of my rooms were never finished sanded and are rough and dark colored. He did a pathetic job of staining and I have wipe makes in all the doorways. This man cheated us by using cheaper wood, doing a terrible job and to top it off the guy has a terrible temper. Don't ever use him! And, by the way, his web-site looks impressive - but trust me, he's NOT!
ID
Atlanta, Georgia

About

Summary

Get details on Liquid Floor Systems - Greenville, SC, at Citysearch - over 1 million user reviews & editorials about local businesses.

Greenville Flooring reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article