Fake Review

Thank you for the review. We are very confident this is not from an actual customer. Our customers can call the office and have any concern handled. We offer 100% satisfaction guarantee and every customer has a direct line to ownership and management if they do actually have a challenge. We handle all concerns real time, no waiting. We are in good standing with the state contractor’s board and the BBB. We support local charities and also support the seniors in the areas we serve through our Greenstar Cares and Greenstar Senior Rewards programs. We take customer satisfaction as our top priority. Please contact our office and we will gladly refund your money, take care of any challenge you have, and a give you an additional $1000.00 for any inconvenience you may have suffered if you provide proof of actual service.

Complete Ripoff

I had called the Green Star plumbing services, Las vegas to attach a valve with extension to a toilet in my house and they charged $250. I later learned that the cost of that job would not have been more than $100 had I called another plumber. The plumber also charged me another $250 for a $50 worth of job to check the water inlet pipe to my washing machine. There was essentially nothing wrong, and no repair or replacement was required. I will never again call Green Star for any job in my house.

Anonymous,

Please feel free to contact me to discuss your concerns with the service at your home and the cost associated with the repairs. I would really like to resolve this for you.

Thank you.

you will find the phone number on the bottom right of your invoice.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Pros
  • Promptness of service
Cons
  • Price was exorbitant
  • Scamming
Pricing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Greenstar Home Services ripped me off and stole my money

Our air conditioner unit stopped blowing into the house this past week. We called up green star home services and decided to give them a shot. When the repairmen showed up he went straight into our attic. He was up their for only around 40 minutes and he tool pictures of the unit. He told us the coil needed to be replaced and we quickly asked him if maybe he only needed to clean it. He told us that the cost of replacing the coil would be prohibitive and we would be better off just getting a new unit all together. I wanted to get a 2nd opinion since this could end up being very expensive. We called up a second company that I will not name and they sent someone over the next day. The second company told us he could clean the coil and worse case we could replace it for under $500. This is way less than greenstar home services quoted us for a new unit. We lucked out with just getting a cleaning which cost us under $200. If you want to get ripped off then call greenstar home services since they only care about new sales. Stay away from this *** company.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Cons
  • Crooks
  • Scamming
  • Lies
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Jeremy Prevost - GreenStar Home Services - Las Vegas - California

Extremely dishonest company who is only out for profit. They ripped me off by quoting me one price then charging me another. The work they did was terrible and not worth the extortionist amount they charged me. The CEO is one of the most dishonest individuals I have ever met in my life. The only thing that comes out of his mouth are lies and he should not be allowed to run a company. If he spent more time worrying about his customers than the amount in his bank account I might have a working system. Do not trust anyone from Greenstar Home Services in Las Vegas. You have been warned.

NOTICE: In accordance with Pissed Consumer protocol, we seek to obtain the author's identity with respect to this posting. We initiating legal proceedings to obtain a subpoena that was recently served upon Pissed Consumer.

The legal matter was filed in District Court, Clark County, Nevada as Case No.: A-15-72****-C in Department IV.

The address for the District Court is 200 Lewis Avenue, Las Vegas, Nevada 89155. The telephone number for the District Court is 702-671-****.

UNIQUEIDNUMBER2015!@#$%^

Greenstar Home Services Response

View more comments (2)
Las Vegas, Nevada
Cons
  • Dishonesty
  • Scammers
  • Crooks
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article