Robbing citizens blind

How can this power company get away from charging extra money than suppose to when some of us do not use a central heat and air unit? I paid $20 on my pre-paid bill and the very next day my account was down to $5! How is that possible? When calling in to ask about that incident, only answer I got was......."We base it on how cold or hot it is outside", are you joking? These people can con us because they are the only place around here unfortunately!

User's recommendation: Get a generator.

ID
Pros
  • Having power in your home
Cons
  • Overcharges and rude customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
checking records from last year to this year and refund everyone that was overcharged and monitor the whole business on a daily basis

Beware of Todd A McCormick electrician Greeneville, Tn

One day, someone knocked down some electrical lines. Greeneville Light and Power advises me to make sure that whomever does the work shows me a current license. When McCormick came onto the property (parked on my front lawn) I asked for his photo license. He shows me a card with no photo that expired and gives me this look of disdain implying how dare you ask for my license. So he and his buddy walk onto the property anyway. I had to scream at them to get off the property. So my advice is to be very careful of anyone in Greeneville, Tn I would stay away from anyone in Greeneville, and look in Johnson City. There is a better chance that you may find someone who is professional and will treat you with respect.
ID
Greeneville, Tennessee
Service
Greeneville Light And Power Electrician
Cons
  • Bigoted
  • Childish
Reason of review
Disrespectful, petty, rude

About

Greeneville Light And Power FAQ
To read more: https://www.glps.net/contact-us/faq
Top Greeneville Light And Power Services

Electrician

Greeneville Light And Power Pros and Cons

Pros: Having power in your home

Cons: Overcharges and rude customer service, Bigoted

Summary

Greeneville Light And Power agency is an establishment in Greeneville, Tennessee. GLPS is managed by a board consisting of members appointed by the mayor of Greenville town as well as by Board of Aldermen. GLPS has a department of customer care that handles customers’ queries and requests. Serving the needs of close to 40 000 people in Green Country of Tennessee; Greeneville Light And Power offers its services to a neighboring counties as well. GLPS has around 80 associates in its team that works full time as well as several part time employees.

Greeneville Light And Power reviews and complaints

Greeneville Light And Power is ranked 83 out of 1453 in Utility category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article