Horrible Family Business!!

This is one of the worst Organizations from the TOP to the bottom. We are not only angry with the level of services, but we are also hurt with how we were disrespected by the people in this company. On December 26, 2015 I dropped off my wedding ring to get resized. On January 14, 2016 I called to check the repair status of my ring. This ring has already been paid for. I was contacted by the corporate office and was informed that my ring would not be release until a payment dispute was resolved. Be mindful, our bill was not in default nor late. The credit manager, Cory Adams was rude and completely disrespectful. He told me he was keeping my ring hostage until my husband called him regarding a balance. I asked for the name of his supervisor because I felt his actions of withholding my ring was wrong and unlawful. He refused to give me his supervisor’s information and then proceeded to hung up in my face!!! I called to file a complaint at the location where I purchased my ring, and the sales representatives promised I would receive a call from Howard Goldstin, the owner of the store. Needless to say, I have yet to receive a call and still do not have my $5000 ring that is paid for.
ID
Omaha, Nebraska
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Greenberg's Jewelry Ruined my engagement

My engagement ring was ordered as a princess cut from Greenberg's Jewelry in Sioux City, IA but what we got was a round cut. So when we went to the store the sales man insisted my fiance had ordered the round cut which was not true. So we had to order a new ring, that would take 2 weeks for it to arrive. 2 weeks later I went to the store to see if it was there yet, no one knew anything about it. A phone call from the store later revealed that it would take another 2 weeks for my princess cut. No explanation of why, not even an appology.

UPDATE 09-27-08

4 weeks have gone by since we ordered the correct ring, I visited the store today and was told it would be another 10 days. Again with no reason why.

We are not talking about an extravagant ring here, it's a simple solitare. If it was going to take this long in the first place, they should have said it would take 2 months.

We'd like to get married some day so we plan on returning the ring this week and taking our money somewhere else. I will never do business with them ever again.

ID
Casper, Wyoming

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article