Greenberg Realty House Purchase Review

Greenberg Realty in Grand Forks ND. sold me a house that SUPPOSED to have a shared driveway. They LIED! survey was done by my neighbor- NO DRIVEWAY OR ANYWHERE to park my car. When I complained, their lawyer THREATENED ME.
ID
Gilby, North Dakota
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Greenberg Realty - Home Driveway Review from Gilby, North Dakota

I purchased a home from Greenberg Realty with a shared driveway. A year later, my neighbor began to dispute this. Turns out I was sold a home with NO DRIVEWAY! (and nowhere to put one in) My husband and I spoke to the owner, DJ Greenberg, on several occasions. He gave us the runaround, then claimed it wasen't his problem. Finally the company lawyer got involved and threatened us. We were told to shut up and go away. Now I'm stuck with a house that has no parking and has lost major value.
ID
Gilby, North Dakota

Real Estate Expert Talks

What Do Property Management Companies Do @ Interview with Property Management Expert

Nov 27, 2020

Colby Hager, a a real estate investor and home remodeling expert, talks about property management companies, what they are, and how to choose the right property management company.

Read full article
Colby Hager
Colby Hager

Colby Hager is an experienced real estate investor with Capstone Homebuyers. He has years of experience in renovating houses, home remodeling, and property management.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article