map-marker Atlanta, Georgia

Harassment

This character Jason Michael Rosado, called me in a very rude & disrespectful manner . He threatened litigation yelling etc. i tried explaining my situation however he continued telling me if I don't cone up with a remedy what will happen. I felt his behavior was a bullying tactic, disgusting & disrespectful. He prejudged me from a conversation I had with someone else from that so-called company!!.. I asked for proof of said debt etc. Again, instead of speaking to me like a professional & was attacking me & made me fell less of for falling into bad times!. There need to be done type of law to prevent these practices from occurring!

User's recommendation: Use your own judgement

Guest

Invalid, I have based my career attempting to show compassion to others as we are all just people. I do not create the situations, I do my best to find resolutions.

Yes, we do have an internal legal department which I managed here for 9 years and the reality is that many of our clients may escelate to said department.

We are heavily monitored and yelling and abusive activity is not tolerated at our company. We are complaint with regards to commercial collections.

Jason M Vov

Jason Michael Rosado - Fake Collections SCAM Greenberg Grant and Richards

Watch out for this fake collections SCAM from Jason Michael Rosado. He works for the company Greenberg Grant and Richards GGRINC.COM. They are a scam so if they call you DO NOT ANSWER and BLOCK THE NUMBER. If he dares to threaten litigation and extortion for this fake collections scam he has teamed up with Consumer Affairs on then I will continue to let the internet know about these scams they are running and will be glad to alert his family. NOTE: Stop the fake harassment. Here are the numbers to block if he calls with a fake collections. Office: 800-497-**** x1180 | Direct: 281-822-**** | Description: Description: http://www.ggrinc.com/wp-content/themes/ggr/images/linkedin_button.png Fax: 713-789-**** Houston, Texas Here is Jasons email: jasonr@***.com Another possible fake collection scammer is Ron Markovitz. rmarkovits@***.com Be careful and you've been warned about these people.
Cons:
  • Fake collection scam
Reason of review:
Not as described/ advertised

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

Guest

What a dooshy review! I don't trust Clearshark as a reviewer. I saw another review where The guy thinks someone is guilty in a civil suit .

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article