ELAINE C Ehh

Greenberg Cosmetic Surgery and Dermatology - Botched me, deformed me - Image 5
Updated by user Feb 16, 2021

THEY CONTINUE TO TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILTY

Original review Feb 16, 2021
Dr. Greenberg promised me, assured me, that J plasma and liposuction, would 100% fix my loose skin on my thighs and remove any little deposits and smooth it all out. Dr Greenberg charged me 11,000.00 UPFRONT. I am in good shape, Healthy, active, it was not an unreasonable request or outcome. The final result was a MESS. He deformed my legs terribly. They look far worse than prior to his surgery. I could see right away, after this surgery, that something was very wrong, I had called and emailed numerous times they did not care, at all... I was told to wait, so I waited 6-month post op visit, the problems were very obvious, the results were horrible, unnatural and deformed. Greenberg, only said. SORRY. And walked out of the room. Really? After surviving breast cancer, I just wanted to feel pretty, and get back to normal, give myself a treat. I had continued to call and email his office, they had ignored me. I went as far as, to contact the company that makes the Plasma machines, Because, the more research, the more clear it became that J Plasma, does NOT work. Apyx, is the maker of J plasma, They had agreed that the results were horrific, of course, they would take zero responsibility, However, they did call Dr Greenbergs' office on my behalf, Dr Greenberg refused to speak to Apyx Dr Greenberg offered ZERO resolve and blew me off 100%. I have since gone to 12 consults with other revision surgeons, Apparently, I am not alone, 9 out of the 12 Doctors have stated, Dr Greenberg is an embarrassment to the medical community, he is a sideshow, they have all seen first hand, woman deformed or destroyed by Dr Greenbergs' messes. I deserve to waste more of my precious time fixing this? I deserve more time living with this? 11,000.00 and you walk away? This is ethical business practice? This is a Doctor? He should, at the very least, get his license pulled and rot in jail.
$12000

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: BEWARE

Kelly B Hbi
map-marker Woodbury, New York

He didnt care what I paid for

I went for implants in December 2017, I was very clear about the size i wanted, but Doctor Greenber did the smallest implants he had. I spent $8000 in my surgery and my breast doent look much different now. 8 months after Ill go and get it done from somewhere else. There is no much I can do, since they made me to sign so many disclosures in his benefit.

Bbl nightmare

3 months ago i had a bbl. My left butt check got infected right away. All they had me do was apply a cream. I am now walking arounf with a huge whole in my butt after dr greenberg opened it up. They have me packing it by myself. It drains every day. Im in severe pain n they refuse to give me pain meds. They refunded my money only for the fat transfere. Ive missed 6 weeks worth of work n i can barely walk , let alone sit. I asked to have a full refund n got nothing but horrible attitudes. I will be seeing a wound care specialist next week.
Reason of review:
Bad quality
map-marker Smithtown, New York

Refuses to refund monies for services not performed and strong armed into deposit

I am a registered nurse who went to Dr. Greenberg's office after being offered a free consultation while at work. I was forced in November 2014 to put a $500.00 deposit down for surgery in May 2015. If the Dr. was honorable the office would not ask for a deposit so far in advance!!! Needless to say I was unable to get medical clearance secondary to not being able to take a stress test with my physician because I had another doctor's appt. to get to that same day. I work three jobs so therefore I was unable to go back another day for the stress test. I was then offered to go see a Dr. Grossman who would supposedly clear me medically who does not know me at all. How immoral and unethical, "Do no harm" I was not going to some gymbonee that they told me to see and then put under anesthesia if I am truly not medically cleared. I informed Dr. Greenberg's office immediately as soon as I left my physician's office. Now obviously I did not get clearance any earlier then 1.5 weeks-2weeks because then it would not legitimately be medical clearance as blood work could change at any point. I was told by other physician's that he takes your money and that is why he advertises on the radio...I was married to a dermatologist who never, ever took money for services that he did not provide including surgery. I too have worked in the medical field for over thirty years and have never heard of such behavior. Dr. Greenberg's office is refusing to give my deposit back which I was strong armed into giving. I am disputing with charge company and following up with a lawyer. I suggest that you do not use this office because he is obviously not about patient care but about making a quick buck regardless of an individual's health. I was married to a physician for 18 yrs and he nor his friends would ever conceive of doing this. It is disgusting that they are refusing to reimburse monies for a procedure that was not performed!!!!!
Reason of review:
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Full refund

Guest

I had breast implants ten years ago that became uncomfortably hard. I had another bi-lateral and eyelid blep done.

Very happy with both results. I inquired in March and left $500 deposit, paying bal in cash for May procedures. I plan on more spa skin treatments there. Dr.

G answ all ques. Nice staff!

Attend their frequent info parties. No pressure.

Guest

I went to Dr. Greenberg and had no problems.

There is no shame in taking a deposit, and I don't blame him because I'm sure many people schedule procedures and then cancel. That deposit goes toward the cost of your procedure. Also, how do you know he is a butcher if you never had a procedure done by him? He is a board certified physician and I went to him after having several friends have procedures done by him with amazing results.

If he was that terrible I doubt he would be so successful and not be out of business instead. You are entitled to your feelings but to call him a butcher without actually having a procedure or any evidence that he botched someone's body is a bit extreme.

Guest

I have been unable to take review down, however the office did refund my money.

View more comments (2)
Talin Qus
map-marker Islip, New York

Dr Greenberg / Long Island is a butcher

5 years ago I had breast enlargement and a lift by Dr. greenberg . I regret letting that *** touch me ! I was told the scars would heel between 6-12 months and lighten up even further over the course of the next year ,m *** ! 5 years later , my *** look horrible ! After the surgery , I had an infection about the size of a silver dollar that left a black hole in one breast , this required a second surgery and more post op healing . I am left now with almost no nipple or any of my surrounding area . So much skin was removed it was not funny . It was a botched job ! I do not recommend anyone going to greenberg , find another surgeon ! I look so bad I will not even get undressed during sex , Please find anothe dr. to go to....
Guest

How do we get in touch with the author f this complaint? We had the same issue recently.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-941951

I am scheduled for a tummy tuck on Friday and now scared to death after reading this.

Guest

Have you ever thought of going public with this information?

Guest

Notice how every site that has a negative review is followed by a positive review from him or his staff...He's all about the money. They are very unprofessional. Once they get you to sign that paper and they have your $$$ they could care less!!!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-848831

yes I have. he is all about the $$$

Guest

Dr Greenberg did a GREAT job on my *** and my tummy tuck. He did surgery on many of my friends and we all came out amazing...Dr Greenberg is the BEST!! :)

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-187003

maybe back then. but has gotten worse over the last 2 years.

View more comments (6)

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

COVID, monkeypox, mask-optional policy: Are we safe? Watch an expert interview with Prof. Karen Jubanyik from Yale to learn more about viruses and how to stay protected.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article