I'm not low balling my rating because of the care delivered. My beef is about a vet clinic in a residential area where all the properties are 40' x 120'. So your neighbor is almost touching elbows with you. No my beef is about nuisance, noise, traffic, and hours of operation. When the weather is nice the customers loiter outside the clinic with their animals. This causes a lot of clashes, barking, howling, yelping, and even squealing from pet pigs. Is it any wonder I am unhappy? I assume since every other vet clinic is located in a commercial setting that Dr. Hill purchased this building for cheap. Not caring in the least about the headaches he would give the families that actually live next to his business. Too bad the care he feels for animals doesn't extend to humans. The visitors to my house are in disbelief of the awful noise Dr. Hill has caused by his careless choice of location. Any of Dr. Hill's patients that love the care he delivers to their pet, please contact me and we can arrange for you to buy my place. For me it has become inhabitable.

User's recommendation: Find a Vet Clinic in a Commercial Location.

ID
#1934192 Review #1934192 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Greensburg, Pennsylvania

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article