Verified Reviewer
Advanced Reviewer

Bad Quality of service, Rude staff

Green Eye Institute - Bad Quality of service, Rude staff
Update by user Aug 21, 2020

I never did receive any eye glasses in the mail, so they lied. I went to another doctor, and the insurance reversed the charges they were charged for the glasses and the appointment. The new eye doctor is getting me my glasses now.

Original review posted by user Aug 13, 2020
I have been using the Green Eye Institute for over about 18 years(now I will be changing), and they called me yesterday (August 12, 2020),to let me know that my prescription glasses are ready and I can pick them up on the August 13, 8:30am. (102 E Hospital Dr, Hattiesburg, MS 39402). SO I went there this morning to pick them up and I was greeted at the door by a female employee checking my temperature and when I came in she said I had to wait in a chair, but I forgot to get my mask in the truck, so I walked back to my truck to get my mask, then when I got back, there was a male employee in the lobby (waiting room), and ask me to wait outside, when I asked him why?, he said quote," Because there are too many people in here", lolll and there was only two of us in the waiting room. So I told him I was there to pick up my glasses that were paid for by my insurance and he said "I had to wait outside", so I just left and told him to "stick the glasses in where the sun don't shine". SO I called the insurance company and they called them, and the rep told me that Green Eye Institute rep said they were mailing my glasses to me. So, well see if I get them in the mail.Do not use Green Eye Institute.

User's recommendation: Do not use Green Eye Insitute.

#1913756

I never did get my glasses in the mail, so I went to another eye doctor.

ID
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Service
Green Eye Institute Customer Care
Cons
  • Rude staff
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article