Peter L Sfu

| map-marker Pune, Maharashtra

Ripped me off

Purchased $100 gummies. Charged me the $100 for the goods and then dinged me additional $100 at the freight company. No order. Just too many texts. They even asked for another $100. This is a scam and I am a dummy.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Scam

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don’t even think about dealing with these guys.

Jeremy W Hyc

Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Purchased product, they never followed through nor have refund

Green Edibles Mart - Purchased product, they never followed through nor have refund
They stole 137$ from me through Zelle after making an order and trying to cancel after finding out they are scammers. Why is the website even allowed to be up???
Loss:
Pros:
  • Buncha thieves
Cons:
  • Everything and more

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY FROM GREENEDIBLESMART.com

Facebook M Ivc

| map-marker San Diego, California

These people are a complete scam

I put an order through their website, and they contacted me asking for me to pay them through zelle. I got 2 beyond mars brownies 2 hash brownies, and some flav drink mix.

The charged me 169 dollars and said my products would be delivered next day. The next day they contact me saying they need a 110 dollar insurance fee for the freighting/delivery company they had to use to deliver their products through. I refused to give them anymore money until they showed me they actually had something to give me. They used what's app to communicate through, and wouldn't answer any phone calls.

They used a sketchy delivery service called externalfreightservices.com to deliver for their own delivery service(strange right!).

I have never had to do this with any other delivery service ever. I hope these people get theirs, YOU'RE ABSOLUTE SCAMMERS.

User's recommendation: AVOID THIS COMPANY.

map-marker Reading, Pennsylvania

Scam. These are not human beans their animals.

Do yourself a favor and stay far away from this company. Its not a company its a scam. Do not under any circumstances send them money they are a scam or should I say they are ***

User's recommendation: Stay far far away

map-marker Centreville, Virginia

BEWARE of Green Edibles Mart!! - SCAM

Exactly as described by others, you have to make a minimum $250 purchase and then the next day they ask for $600+ more for insurance for delivery and if you don't pay, they threaten you will go to jail and get a $4000 fine. DISGUSTING! How can we close this scam down?

User's recommendation: Green Edibles Mart is a SCAM

Scam alert

This company is a scam. They prey on juveniles, will not ship product and will try to extort more money from you by threatening to snitch on you. Beware.
Loss:

Preferred solution: I called the DEA in Seattle and San Diego. They are investigating now.

User's recommendation: Scam alert

Guest

Did you get any resolution with the dea?

Heather R Sov

This company is a Scam

*****SCAM*****Do not buy from this company. They take your money, then try to get more money from you, then never send any product. Once you make it clear you arent sending more money, they delete your tracking number & stop replying.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Company tried to extort more money for special stamps
  • Stopped replying
  • Never sent product

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

User's recommendation: Do Not Use this Company!!

#@$

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2107123

$&@

View more comments (1)
map-marker San Francisco, California

This company is fake! it is a scam

I noticed this company claims to sell products that are not legally available in California, and I was pretty sure this was a scam. They had listed products from a company in Colorado which should not be available in California. I contacted the company in Colorado and affirmed that Green Edibles Mart claim is fraudulent. I had to purchase a $250 worth of items (this is the minimum amount you must spend to get in) and they have immediately forwarded me to a shipping company "Spur Wing Express" another fraudulent company, and this company asked me to pay $720 in order for them to ship the merchandize to my address. Neither of the company has a real address, a real phone number or legitimate email addresses.

User's recommendation: Green Edibles Mart is an online scam. Report them to ftc and bbb

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article