Green Biscuit's Tom Pederson is a bigot and lacks customer service

This company manufactures and distributes street hockey pucks. If you buy over $50 USDs in products they ship for free worldwide. In the past I've had problems when receiving packages via USPS and Mexpost which resulted in never receiving them. So today I contacted them to see what kind of shipping options they had to ship to Mexico even if I had to pay a bit extra (like UPS,FedEx, etc.), and what happened next caught me off guard. I received this response, and I quote "I hear u. If the Mexican post office could deliver mail like u guys deliver drugs there wouldn't be a problem". At this point I'm like really? is that how they manage customer service? Is he implying that I'm a drug dealer? I didn't try to make a big fuzz about it and in the spirit of keeping the communication flowing I replied to Tom Pederson this: "WOW, Did I type Trump instead of Tom?" to which he replied: "haha! trump rules! its pretty pathetic that ur post office cant be trusted to deliver just mail. i dont ship to mexico very often for that reason.". And then he went on inviting me to buy from his amazon, in which there's no free shipping to Mexico. So he just did not answer any of my questions but gave me a less than fair treatment. And if this bigot thinks I'm still going to buy anything from him after the way he treated me he's dead wrong.

The real issue here is that you opted to shave off a few dollars for free shipping. Anyone obtuse enough to buy hockey pucks from a company called Green Biscuit probably isn't the brightest light bulb in the socket.

Did you post pictures of the correspondence, or are we to trust that what you are saying is genuine? Chain of custody was shattered at that point. It is well documented that the drug cartels are active in Mexico, and perhaps Mr. Pederson was merely lamenting that fact.

In any case, since there are so many ice rinks in the Yucatan peninsula, I can imagine this will severely hamper your social life. This, on the bright side, will allow you to craft even more witty comeback about Donald Trump and Tom.

(Hey, there is a T and an M in both! Nicely done, Detective!) Hope that helps!

@Chinenye

Quite the contrary sir I was gonna pay extra for the package being handled by a different parcel service, which could end up in $30-$50 usds. I'm new to this site so I didn't know i could upload printscreens of the correspondence.

And if the drug cartels are so active in Mexico is because of all the funding they receive from your government.

Which shouldn't even be an issue to begin with since I'm trying to buy street hockey pucks online, and therefore would not need any ice rinks. I'm not in the yucatan peninsula so your argument is invalid.

@Keiden

Regardless of your general location, (obviously the reference to the Yucatan peninsula was sarcastic hyperbole), it's not as if it wouldn't take modicum of common sense to order your supplies from a more established retailer than one named "GREEN BISCUITS". I mean, come on, man.

Really? Street hockey is typically played with a ball, not a puck. The Canadians are definitely shaking their heads right now. My overall argument is not invalid based on the fact I did not refer to your actual geographical location.

The same logic you are employing now is probably indicative of why you are in the situation you currently are. Que te vaya bien, amigo!

@Chinenye

Man, you clearly do not know what you are talking about, "Green Biscuits is not a retailer they manufacture the pucks and have the rights of the patent and obviously are the main distributors. Second of all ask any Canadian (i.e.

Jeremy from Howtohockey.com) about what's the best off-ice puck for stick handling and training and they'll say that the green biscuit.

And whether I'm from Mexico, US, China, or whereever around the world, any custome should be trated with dignity and respect, and not be racially profiled, been denied service and receive bigoted remarks. But I guess you prefer to be back in the 40's and be treated like that.

View more comments (3)
ID
#719865 Review #719865 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article