Product: Greatcall Medical Alert System Clear all filters (3 of 3 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
Product:

GreatCall - Hard sell, poor service

in 2018 my mother bought a Jitterbug Smart phone off their newspaper ad. She then would not actually use it. It was too late to return the phone an Great Call would not refund the monthly fee. They did however offer $50 discount on the Lively device--push button necklace. I tried that, but again my mother wouldn't use it so I cancelled the service. Six months later I tried to reactivate the device for my mother-in-law. Low and behold, "technology has changed and they can't re-activate an old device". The same goes for the Jitterbug phone sitting at my house. That line sounds very suspicious to me and I think they just want to sell new devices.

GreatCall - Not reusable

We bought this for my mother cause she was having falling issues. She had it for one or two months before she passed. We called to cancel her service with hopes of setting up new service for my mother-in-law. We were told you cannot do that. Moms medical info could not be deleted from device. What a ripoff. Wished we had know this prior to purchase. Waste of money if you have intentions of reusing it in my opinion.
Show
I accidentally rolled over on my device. I had no idea I activated the device. I had a knock on my door and two Paramedics were there fully equipped with equipment. I was AMAZED! I was sorry they came on a false alarm , but SOO glad to know the device works.. and...
5.0