Great way real estate

They listed a Freddie Mac property and stated it was FHA approved financing. Find out 3 weeks into the contract it's not FHA approved. I spent over $400 in inpections for nothing. Don't deal with this company. Their a bunch of dumb *** liars. When I sent them an email email because they never advertised the heat as unoperatible they told on me to my agent. If you bid on this property at 14224 E 1st Dr A8, no one pay their dues and that why FHA won't finance. I wasted almost 1 month on this property. The industry is still corrupt.
ID
Ault, Colorado
Loss

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

To help every potential homeowner find answers to their most important real estate questions, we’ve invited Ty Wilde Realtor & New Home Construction Specialist. In this video interview, we asked Ty to share his vast experience and give expert advice on whether to build a house or buy a house, what’s the best time to buy a house, what to consider during the house inspection, and more.

Read full article
Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article