Trick

I bought a Nissan passenger van 2 weeks ago. Sales person gave me a price that $37590. Some reason I don't receive the contract paper same day. After 2 weeks I received contract paper that shows big different amount. Which is $42995. It's huge different amount. I stop by and complain about this matter. They Said " Market Value" I don't no why they hide price(Market Value) and without notice financed. I believe those people financed with sales person print out price which is $37590. They should explain before I sign the contract paper differences.... they just say how much I will pay amount per month. It is Trick and Scam. I need someone help this matter.
ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Great Neck Nissan threatens me in my own living room

this loudmouth clown has been running commercials where he yells loudly at a decibel level far exceeding propriety - he scares the whatsis out of you to get your attention before you can grab the remote - now he is running a commercial where he threatens to resume those excessively loud commercials if his sales do not increase - I HAVE NO CHOICE ABOUT WHEN HIS COMMERCIALS RUN - he sneaks into my living room and thinks I will ever consider buying a NISSAN - - - - - - - other NISSAN dealers have gotta shut this guy up - - - - - - - NISSAN has already lost me and I wonder how many others will never consider a NISSAN because of this guy - - - - - - -

Oh boo hoo hoo. Quit crying you big *** baby. Either turn down the volume or turn the channel which is common sense (something you lack).

ID
New York, New York

About

Great Neck Nissan Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.greatnecknissan.com/privacy-policy/
Top Great Neck Nissan Services

Sales Representative

Summary

Great Neck Nissan is an auto sale of used and brand new cars. The dealership has a large inventory of vehicles offering customers a choice of Nissan Leaf, Sentra, Versa, Murano, and JUKE etc. The lineup of pre-owned vehicles has different car makes and models to choose from including Hyundai, Jeep, Infiniti, Chrysler, and Land Rover among other cars. Service and parts department of Great Neck Nissan presents a selection of replacement parts to help drivers get back on the road by taking care of a number of issues such as damage, friction, and pollutants etc.

Great Neck Nissan reviews and complaints

Great Neck Nissan is ranked 752 out of 4368 in Dealers category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article