Ebbra L

| map-marker Milton, Tennessee

Order not filled

I ordered a 6 steel razors trimmer head in may 13 2021. Have never received item. My order # is 6192. My Name Is Ebbra Lee Address 5312 W. Trimble Road Milton TN. 37118

Preferred solution: Full refund

Margaret A Lcl

Verified Reviewer

This person supports our platform.
Get a badge ›

Supporter

Refunded never solved.

Original review Feb 17, 2021
Last year in November 2019 I saw the www.greatgoodsdeal.com that I ordered five time that I made mistaken. I recieved four shipped to my address that I paid 89 dollars and never refund before COVID19 were not solved afterward and I struggled contact Banggood aka GreatDeals during COVID were not cooperatied. The reason why I am not very happy with their lack of response email toward to my email. Shut up on my face!!
Loss:

Preferred solution: Never receieve 87.80 refund before few week earlier of COVID19

Margaret A Lcl

Verified Reviewer

This person supports our platform.
Get a badge ›

Supporter

Unhappy .. Never recieved refund

When I saw the website that I ordered and I returned after three of them never refund. I am not very happy and tried to reach them people over during COVID19 problem by mail and I did received two of 8 mail were mishandle by mail for some reasons. I contacted them and negotiated.. they stop contacted me via emails. I could not upload the video due my deaf and I cannot speaking due deaf accent. No one will understand me. Umm I tried to taka a photo.. not working for working for upload? Margaret Adamski-Thorpe.
Loss:

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article