Bad service

I discribed and ordered a tail in great detail to the person over the phone as the price was paid per ordered and shipped . I received the tail light it was the wrong style called back talked to customer service they apologized said to get the right one it would be 40.00 more so I payer it the lady said that she would send a return sheet in with the light to return the other light .so after a few days went by I called back got reconfirmed on item waited nearly a week and a half called back they said he that they wasn't sending the part until I returned the other part and for me to pay return postage and that my tail light was going to cost me 40.00 more dollars so at this time I told them that this was to much and that they made the mistake in sending the wrong part in the first place because I discribed the light told them that I could get new light for 69.00 free shipping they wanted 135.00 for and me pay more shipping I told them no wanted my money back then only sent part of my money back told me there was shipping a and restocking so after figuring the money for their mistake it cost me 40.00 dollars I will never order from t hem again and will tell all contacts about them.
ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article