DO NOT USE - APPLIED MERCHANT SERVICES !!!

I've had a horrible experience with them too... I used this company for almost 20 years. When I no longer needed the account due to the closure of my business, Applied Merchant Services proceeded to treat me like ***. They gave me the absolute worst, least professional business experience I could ever have imagined possible. Applied Merchant Systems actually went after my bank account and took it upon themselves to take unauthorized and unexpected ACH withdrawals (that were actually agreed NOT to be taken by Richard Marlow) from my account.. taking unwarranted termination fees, completely against the agreement I had with the company's representative (Richard Marlow) from my account causing my bank account to suffer a chain-reaction of bounced checks and late fees and penalties. When contacted about the situation that Applied Merchant Systems caused they proceeded to become extremely nasty and arrogant with me over the phone, and continued to ignore my requests to restore the money they took from my account that they were not authorized to take. Til this day Applied Merchant Systems has still not given my money back, and will not return phone calls. I would NOT recommend this place to anyone ever! It is my strong opinion that you should NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS APPLIED MERCHANT SERVICES !!!

THEY HAVE DONE THIS TO ME TOO.

FRAUD and SCAMMER!

ID
Reason of review
I used this company for almost 20 years. When no longer needed, Applied Merchant Services proceeded to treat me like crap. They gave me the worst, least professional business experience I could ever imagine, and charged me fees that they agreed not to!
Preferred solution
Full refund

WARNING: Christa Pizzolanti - GrayPay Applied Merchant Services (AMS)

Do not use Christa Pizzolanti for any merchant services of any kind. Her company is GrayPay but that is not a registered merchant service provider. She uses Applied Merchant Services and her agents informed us that she has control over her portfolio. That is not true. They have held merchant's funds resulting in devastating financial situations. How can a business run when its credit card processor does not pay? They could shut your doors without any notice. It is an atrocity. Stay far away from Christa Pizzolanti and Applied Merchant Services. This is the most unprofessional organization entrusted to handle businesses' financial transactions. Do not make the same mistake as others have made.

She is a liar and a scammer

Don't trust the ***

Christa Pizzolanti lied about the rates that would be charged by the merchant account, just to make the sale. Afterwards their support completely vanished.

They proceeded to be very rude and kept on attempting to withdraw hidden fees. STAY AWAY!

I agree... Applied Merchant Services people are at the very least extremely unprofessional and shady, and in my opinion more accurately described as criminal.

I highly recommed to never give them your business or you will sooner or later almost definitely be ripped off in one way or another.

They are crooks!

It's very disappointing that GrayPay and my name was brought into this matter. GrayPay was just an agent to AMS, GrayPay has no financial control over money.

Applied Merchant Services was the payment service provider not GrayPay. Additionally your account was sent to us by one of our agents Sublime Merchant Services. You can tell in your post you are confused with the setup. you wrote, "She uses Applied Merchant Services and her agents informed us that she has control over her portfolio." Your complaint should not involve GrayPay or myself we have no control over someone else's portfolio.

I believe there is just some confusion... This is very common in the high risk merchant industry. Accounts get shopped around and merchants are unclear who is the actual merchant provider. In this case Applied Merchant Services was the registered ISO.

Sublime is who you originally contacted for a merchant account, Sublime then referred the account to us and we referred the account to AMS.

I asked that this site or the person who wrote this kindly take this down or at least remove my name Christa Pizzolanti and GrayPay's name. We had no involvement or capability to hold any money. This is slander and false information.

The merchant agreement was between Applied Merchant Services and the "Merchant".

Kind Regards,

Christa Pizzolanti

View more comments (3)
ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article