Screwed by "construction" Company - stay away!

Do NOT use this company. It is run by Logan Richter. My home and business were flooded in April of 2016 and he was recommended by a friend of a friend. He said it would take 7 days to complete the job. Nearly 4 weeks later, I fired him, but not before giving him a large check which I thought was fair. Of course he cashed that right away. When I had new contractors come in to give me bids to fix and finish his horrible work, they were all HORRIFIED! The first day, he sent in men (I think he picked up from Home Depot) whom I had never met to do "demolition". There was no one there to supervise and these guys broke all kinds of personal items, took about 10 breaks, and a 3 hour lunch. I never knew who was going to be in my house and what they were going to do. There were some days, multiple days, where no one showed up at all. I had to call each morning and ask if anyone would be at my house. Logan showed up for an hour here and there and then would leave for the rest of the day leaving whichever guys were there to do whatever they wanted - POORLY. Every time I would try to talk to him about an issue he had excuses. He used THE CHEAPEST of EVERYTHING. He left me with cheap, shoddy cabinets that were already moldy by the time the next contractor came in a week later because his guys "fixed" a leak that was still leaking behind the cabinets. The shower that they were redoing was poured wrong as well as the tiles, drain, etc. It would have leaked within a month or two. There are really too many things to list what went wrong here. At this point, I have asked him for some of my money back, and he has totally stopped responding. Apparently he bought the company from another man in San Antonio and moved here, but he is not registered with the Secretary of State, Most of what they have done is falling apart. Don't be fooled by the innocent look he gives and promises he makes. I would say to get everything in writing, but with this guy, JUST DON'T DO IT!!!!
ID
Houston, Texas
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article