map-marker Charlotte, North Carolina

To point customers away from Granite Seekers and to a really good company

My review is already online with the account of the dealing with Granite Seekers. Drug the install over three months while we were with an unusable kitchen. Mistake after mistake.

User's recommendation: Use N2Granite in Mooresville. Excellent designer, excellent workmanship, and really good prices! Great selection of Quartz and granite

Guest

Just read the reviews… there isn’t one good one anywhere. Every review we read complained of poor work and unprofessionalism, some were going to civil court for paying for products and services they did not receive. We decided to not use this company based on multiple bad reviews.

Guest

From Granite Seekers …We never did a job for these people and this is obviously just someone that needs business . We would never and have never left anyone without a counter top for even two weeks .

Sad that people are allowed to write these reviews that don’t even know our services .

Most of our customers give us a 5 Star rating. We don’t do work in the area of this client .

Earlee

This is not even a review from a client ! This is someone from from another granite company .

We have never worked on a job 3 months and our kitchens are done in 3-4 weeks. The person that wrote this obviously uneducated.

View more comments (2)

Horrible experience

I wish I had seen this first review! In a nutshell, we had almost the exact same experience. After having some early problems, we tried to fire her and get a refund, but she would not let us out of the contract. It went downhill from there. She would not take responsibility for breaking things, poor workmanship and took no ownership to all the problems that occurred. We finally paid her to put an end to everything.

User's recommendation: Do Not Use

Earlee

First of all...I took this client shopping for stone 6 times. She finally made a decision and paid her deposit .

I took her a 7th time to select which 2 of the 3 slabs. She said you just pick them she was busy . She then showed up and went nuts because she didn’t like the 2 slabs that matched. She had picked these two on her selection sheet but she then accused me of switching the slabs which is obviously not possible.

I had spent endless hours with her working on her paint color with her artist who recommended me . I also sized up her new furniture she was buying for her Family Room. I also took her shopping for sinks and faucets from Ferguson only so she could see them and when I billed her for the sink as per her request....she accused me of scamming her for $100 since they were on line which by the way I told her. After all this she picked another stone which honestly did nothing look good with her paint of backsplash.

After this she would not let me in the house and her husband took over the job and they left for Montana. There were problems with the install but we fixed everything of course. They of course didn’t pay all the bill and we had already given them a huge discount.

Her husband took over communicating with me and in three weeks there were 57 texts. By the way ...i also received texts from her saying how kind and patient I was with her.

DO NOT USE GRANITE SEEKERS

Attempted to have granite installed in kitchen It was the worst experience I have ever had. At first Adair appears to be very nice to work with in regard to picking out the granite but once the granite was to be installed that is when the poor workmanship, poor communications and broken promises began. On the first delivery the edging of the granite was wrong , Second attempt they cracked the granite and did a poor repair job. This went on and on with problem after problem requiring 8 trips to our home. Adair made excuse after excuse and did a poor job managing the project. On the 8th trip she was fired and the granite was removed. She promised she would refund our money the next day. The next day we received a email saying she would not refund our money
Reason of review:
Bad quality
Earlee

This comment is completely untrue! Obviously from another competitor.

We have Never removed anyone’s some and we have never been asked to!!! We have never had to give a refund ever! In the history of our business .

I think it’s sad this web site allows these fake reviews ! We have lots of lovely reviews so you can read how beautiful our work is...

Guest

We had the same experience as the first reviewer. Do not use.

We tried firing he as well but she would not refund our money. We ended up paying her to get her out!

Guest

I have worked with Adair on several occasions and found her to be polite, prompt, and knowledgeable. She always available to address any concerns or to provide advice when shopping for the right piece of material for the project.

Thoroughly professional and pleasant to work with. I highly recommend Granite Seekers and their exceptional work.

Good to Know - I almost hired her. lol

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1678483

I wish I had read this. She is a scam artist.

Money money money to her. No work; no communication.

Not completed. No refunds.

View more comments (4)

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

How to Hire The Right Contractor And Not Be Scammed

Apr 16, 2021

Matt DiBarra, an expert home builder with Dibara Masonry, gives tips on how to build a house, find and hire the right contractor, and avoid home construction scams.

Read full article
Matt DiBarra
Matt DiBarra

Matt DiBarra is well-known as The Undercover Contractor. He is the owner of DiBara Masonry company in Los Angeles that specializes in house repairs, restorations, and new installations.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article