map-marker Douglasville, Georgia

Can't reach anyone to talk about non-renewal letter. So much run around. Non-renewal is not due to me

Want to speak with a live person. Too much run around.

Letter telling me not my fault but agent no longer deals with Grange. Agent says not true. Internet says Grange pulling out of Georgia.

Talked with another company and they say they hadn't heard that yet from Grange. Been with Grange over 20 years for both home and car and this is how they treat their loyal customers.

User's recommendation: If you can't deal with a live person not worth recommendation

map-marker Bellevue, Washington

Get auto insurance

I have called cannot get through for an auto rate insurance , I was on the phone for a while and after giving info I got disconnected

Allen P Lpy

Claim status

Your agent will not call me back with the status of my claim. Im VERY pissed. The communication with this company is absolutely horrible and I would never recommend this company to anyone

Preferred solution: I want an agent to contact me ASAP as I’ve been waiting for a response for 2 weeks

User's recommendation: I would NEVER recommend you people

map-marker Waynesboro, Virginia

Need to change to non account draft

I shopped around and was covered by another insurance on 7/1. I got a bill today for 108.00 saying I have unpaid charges.

Im calling customer service.

But there goes my next hr. Does anyone had a similar experience?

User's recommendation: Expensive insurance

STACY H Gtd

Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Independence, Michigan

ONLY REFUNDS 50% UNTIL YOU BUY NEW AGAIN

Grange Insurance - ONLY REFUNDS 50% UNTIL YOU BUY NEW AGAIN
Original review Jul 06, 2022

July 6, 2023 - It's been over a month since I recorded the following issue. Nothing has changed or improved.

What is the purpose of this site? Is it to just post for others or make change happen?

==========================

My carpet was damaged by a renter, and Grange paid 80% of total cost to replace. Secondly, they only paid 50% refund today. The remaining amount will only be paid after I purchase the new carpet.

This is unacceptable. Why?1. No other insurance company has kept my money EVER! I have received total payment for all claims.

I get a year to submit a new carpet purchase receipt. However, my year started when the damage occurred not when I submitted the claim 6 months later. Why the late submission, legal issues where being addressed between the renter and me that impacted the claim submission process.

3. I am undergoing significant home remodeling.

Common sense and professional designers plan carpet to be installed last after construction. My remodelling will be 1-2 years for completion. Trying to find contractors in this day and age, will take months. I only get 6 months before they cancel the remaining 50% refund.

Is that fair?

I suggested they start a subrogation process; in which, I could get my renter's insurance company to pay the damage cost, but they will not give me the balance of the refund even if I participate in the subrogation process. It's a shame policy takes priority over a Win-Win scenario for both Grange and me, the customer.

They have lost a customer for life! Caveat emptor.

Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY

Insurance Expert Talks

Exposed: Types of Insurance Scams and Fails

Mar 7, 2021

The insurance fraud: What is insurance fraud? What are the worst cases? How insurance fraud is discovered? How to protect yourself from an insurance scam? In this video, Charles R. Gallagher, an attorney, exposes the most common insurance fraud examples.

Read full article
Charles
Charles

Charles R. Gallagher, an attorney and managing partner with Gallagher & Associates. His practice focuses on insurance litigation, foreclosure defense and consumer law.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article