Lavonia Uzt
map-marker Aliquippa, Pennsylvania

Not satisfied with customer service

Very rude customer service employee. Was very short with me and condescending. He told me to just check online because we dont do a wait list for reservations.

User's recommendation: Make reservations early

Lavonia Uzt
map-marker Aliquippa, Pennsylvania

Dissatisfied with customer service

When I called for reservations the young man said they were filled for May 7th. I asked it I could be put on a waitlist if there was a cancellation.

He very rudely advised we dont do that and we very seldom get any cancellations. I asked how would I know if something becomes available, he told me just look online. He was certainly very short with me and wanted to rush me off the phone.

I thought that was his job to answer customer questions. I really wanted to bring my 60th birthday party there for brunch, but Im having second thoughts about considering coming back for anything.

User's recommendation: Book early and hope you get someone pleasant and helpful to speak to.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article